Individual and group yoga lessons with Margarita Manwelyan, RYT MBC
Currently offering classes for Children, for Babies, for adults, for Pregnancy, for Meditation, for Stress Relief, for Weight Loss, and of course for FUN. All ages and skill levels welcome. Read on for class descriptions & rates.
Margarita's teaching schedule includes
* Classes at the 92nd St Y: Yoga, Core Yoga, Mommy&Baby Yoga
* Classes at Savasana Station: Mindful Flow and Reggae Groove Yoga
* Yoga hikes in Central Park with Hiking Yoga
* Kids Yoga and Baby Sign Language at Sunshine Daycare
* Mommy&Baby Yoga at LSA Family Health Service
* Kids Yoga at Peartree Preschool
* Office Yoga
* And one-on-one classes
Mommy & Baby Yoga Class at LSA Family Health Service in East Harlem
Contact Margarita for a free phone consultation and Gift Certificates
New Article Published!!!
I'm Busy, What Can Yoga Do For Me?
We’ve all heard that practicing yoga is good for our health. We need more breathing, more stretching, more strengthening the body and more opening of the heart and mind. Yet it’s still difficult to get our bodies to the yoga mat or class. Maybe these words can help. Read more -->
Learn the Half Sun Salute w Margarita
Practicing yoga is good for your health. Who can argue with that? We need more breathing, more stretching, more strengthening the body and more opening the heart and mind.
Read on for some specific examples of how yoga can benefit you.
Sign up for Open Mind Yoga newsletter